Monday, February 22, 2010

Ladies Wedding Trouser Suits Girls - I Need Advice On What To Wear For My Best Friends Wedding , Can You Help !???

Girls - I need advice on what to wear for my best friends wedding , can you help !??? - ladies wedding trouser suits

I do not have a wedding in the ass years - the last time I did well, I was only 8 and my mother took my hand was, threw his ass a little shy at the rear of his car and took me to a shop, which is observed and tailored suits are used :-|

All women, girls in marriage, both of whom were from the bride and groom like "aww hes so cute and nice, a little man in a suit, but I kid, I hated to use the damn thing.

Well, I went to my cousin's wedding in 2002, I wore a simple white silk shirt with a tie and black pants that day. Thus, the 2 previous marriages.

So, here I am excited to hear from you, dear - what's hip and what not.

READ / heard that you should avoid with a black suit to a wedding,dress the way into a business meeting or a funeral heh. "She told me to wear a beautiful place gray.

no matter what color?

So, ladies, tell me if I have a shirt under the coat of friction with a simple tie or should I go

No comments:

Post a Comment